ABOUT THE SHOW
DJAZAGRO is the trade show for agri-food production. Founded in 2003, it takes place annually in Algiers, bringing together all the Algerian and international players working in the food industry.
The show’s name is a combination of “Djazaïr,” the Algerian Arabic name for Algeria, and “Agro,” representing the agri-food sector.
Since its creation, DJAZAGRO’s reputation has continued to grow, with the show recording increases in exhibitor numbers and visitor attendance year after year.
Acknowledged as a highly professional exhibition, it will hold its next edition from 22 to 25 November 2021 at the SAFEX exhibition centre in Algiers and is expected to welcome more than 700 exhibitors and 20,000 visitors.
The show’s exhibitors, all exclusively manufacturers, offer an exhaustive range split into six sectors of activity representative of the food industry:
- Hospitality & Food service
- Ingredients & Flavourings
- Food products & Beverages
- Processing, filling and packaging (both packaging products and machinery)
40% of the offering is Algerian, with the remaining 60% from these countries:
Austria - Belgium - Belize - Belarus - Chile - China - Denmark - Egypt - Spain - Finland - France - Germany - Greece - India - Indonesia - Italy - Lebanon - Libya - Luxembourg - Malta - Morocco - Netherlands - Poland - Portugal - Sweden - Switzerland - Tunisia - Turkey - Ukraine - United Arab Emirates - United Kingdom – Uruguay.
The exhibitor list for the upcoming edition will be available in early 2020.
With regard to visitors, no fewer than 20,500 professionals attended DJAZAGRO in February 2019.
- 92% of these professionals are Algerian, 44% of them come from the city of Algiers.
- 82% have a purchasing role
- 77% have tangible purchasing plans, including 33% to be concluded before the end of the current year.
- 78% of professionals attending in 2019 found concrete solutions at the show to bring their plans to fruition.
For 1 in 2 visitors, the principal reason for their visit is to discover new companies and/or new machinery and equipment.
To meet this growing demand, DJAZAGRO has introduced a free platform allowing exhibitors prior to the show to present new products, services or machines that they intend to display at the exhibition.
Take a look at the list of new products presented by our exhibitors in 2019
94% of visitors in 2019 said they expected to visit again in 2020. Come and join them!
More than just a trade show, DJAZAGRO is the must-attend event for the entire agri-food industry where professionals meet up and discuss the latest news in the sector and the market. These opportunities include several imperative highlights:
The Bakery of the Future
The Export & Invest Business Meetings
DJAZ'INNOV our 1st innovation competition